EU-Indonesia Business Network offers an internship programme at head office
EIBN Project Overview
The EU-Indonesia Business Network (EIBN) is a project co-funded by the EU and launched in August 2013. The overall objective of EIBN is to increase exports and investments of the European Union to Indonesia in particular by Small-, and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs) as well as strengthening the EU business sector in Indonesia.
The main requirements are a very good level of English, a very high attention to detail, proactive attitude, ambition to learn and the ability to adapt quickly in an international environment as well as an open and outgoing personality.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
Support of Business Development Team and Management Team
- Open to any European citizen
- Very good English skills (written and verbal)
- Proficiency of an additional European language is an asset
- Very good communication skills / social skills
- Reliable and precise working style / High attention to detail
- Client and service oriented
- Open and outgoing personality
Duration: 5 months, extendable to 6 months
Please send cover letter and curriculum vitae in English by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org