EIBN Supported the Euromoney Indonesia Financing and Investment Forum
EIBN supported the Euromoney Conferences’ event, Indonesia Investment Forum 2018. The event was held on April 4, 2018 at Grand Hyatt Jakarta. The forum brought together more than 450 participants from 15 countries including business leaders, investors, financiers, industry experts and policymakers for one day high-level discussion. During the event, HE Thomas Lembong, Chairman of Indonesia Investment Coordinating Board (BKPM), Mirza Adityaswara, Senior Deputy Governor of Bank Indonesia and Suahasil Nazara, Head of Fiscal Policy Agency of Indonesian Ministry of Finance, deliver the day’s keynote speeches.
Topics discussed at this year's forum included:
- An update on the Indonesian story- from ratings to komodo, interest rates to cost of funding
- Opportunities and challenges across the Indonesian financing and investment landscapes
- The progress of the five-year infrastructure plan and where investors see the opportunities
- Understanding Fintech regulations, trends and the landscape in Indonesia
- Can Indonesia embrace blockchain technoloy and how are traditional financial playesr responding to the challenge from FinTechs?
- Cash on Delivery or digital payments- how ready are Indonesians for digital payments, including those unbanked? and what are the opportunities for international players.
For further information about the forum, please visit Euromoney Conference website.