Indonesia Summit 2015: EIBN supported the Event
EIBN joined forces with The Economist to support the Indonesian Summit 2015.
The Indonesia Summit gathered more than 180 leaders from business, government, and academia .The Summit evaluated President Joko Widodo's first 100 days in office and explored the implications of the proposed reforms for businesses and investors operating in Indonesia.
Among many prominent participants, speakers included:
- Anies Baswedan, Minister for Culture and Primary-Secondary Education - REPUBLIC OF INDONESIA;
- Siti Nurbaya Bakar, Minister of Environment and Forestry - REPUBLIC OF INDONESIA;
- Budi Gunadi Sadikin, Group Chief Executive Officer - BANK MANDIRI;
- Shailesh Rao; VP Asia-Pacific, Americas and Emerging Markets - TWITTER;
- Christian Kartawijaya, President Director and Chief Executive Officer - INDOCEMENT;
- Alexander Rusli, President Director and Chief Executive Officer - INDOSAT
EIBN officers represented the Network at the event, participating in the Q&A sessions.
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND REPORTS ON THIS EVENT, PLEASE CLICK HERE